Johann Sebastian Bach’s music is an important part of your life? You appreciate unique concerts at special locations?
Then support our festival with your donation or sponsor membership.
The “Thuringia Bach Festival” is organised by the “Thueringer Bachwochen e.V.” , which is a non-profit organisation. The organization was founded in 2004 and now has around fifty members who support the conservation and performance of Baroque music in general, and the works of Johann Sebastian Bach in particular, in Thuringia. The current board of the festival association has been composed of:
- Silvius von Kessel, organist at the cathedral in Erfurt, president
- Dr. Anselm Hartinger, Director of the Leipzig city museum, vice-president
- Kirsten Deutsch, Department of arts of the City of Weimar, treasurer
- Dr. Maren Goltz, musicologist in Meiningen
- Theophil Heinke, organist of the Stadtkirche in Waltershausen
The organization is always interested in attracting new members to help it in its work. If you share our passion for Johann Sebastian Bach and Thuringia, you are more than welcome to join us. We offer our thanks in the form of regular information letters and exclusive invitations to selected events. If you have any other questions concerning the festival or the work of the sponsoring association, you are welcome to contact the Thuringia Bach Festival organisational office.
Thüringer Bachwochen e.V.
phone: +49 (0) 361 . 21 69 86 08
fax: +49 (0) 3212 . 13 20 160